COME. SIT. STAY.
“#1 Pet friendly property in New England”
~ Yankee Magazine
“One of the top 12 pet friendly properties in the World.” ~ CNN
A “Preferred Property Top Pick”
~ Trips With Pets
We’re pet and people friendly!
Your pet can also come along and enjoy the laid-back luxury of our unique pet-friendly Cape Cod destination!
Traveling with your furry offspring can be challenging. Take advantage of our pet-friendly lodging on Cape Cod, and we’ll help point out dog-friendly beaches, fun things to do with your pooch, pet-friendly ferries to the islands and whale watching and pet-friendly outdoor dining (or just simply relax poolside with a beer and a bowl of water!).
Below are some great ear perks and tail wags! Scroll down for pet policies and pet friendly ideas!
“One of the Top 8 Dog-Friendly Properties in North America.”
~ TUGO INTERNATIONAL TRAVELERS INSURANCE, 2019
- There is a $25/day pet fee
- 35-pound pet weight restriction, June-September (possible exceptions, please inquire)
- 1-year age minimum requirement for dogs
- Aggressive dogs need not apply. If you’re concerned with your dog around others, please leave them behind
- Dogs cannot be left in the room unattended when leaving the property. *If your pooch can demonstrate that they will not bark, cry or scratch at the door when alone, exceptions may be made for shorter periods
- Dogs must be leashed while on the property
- Our Inn will only accept 3-4 pets at a time. Please inquire before booking yours
- We ask that all dogs (and owners) be well groomed prior to arrival
- If you need it, bring bedding or a portable carrier for your pet
- Pet sheets, towels, and water bowls are available free of charge at the Inn
- No Cape Cod souvenirs left behind! We have 4 acres for your pooch to walk on
and ask that you please pick up after them
The Inn is lucky to be surrounded with dog-friendly conservation trails and a beautiful rocky beach within walking distance. Treat Fido to an adventure after breakfast, after all, he had to sit their drooling while you ate! Later in the day, you can follow one of our free self-guided driving tours to find the Cape’s best dog-friendly restaurants, trails, parks, beaches, and ponds!
Doggie Dining & Pet Pampering
Dining with your pooch means finding a restaurant that has outdoor dining (weather permitting) and is pet-friendly. We have a couple of fun eateries within a 2 minutes drive! A few more minutes from the Inn is Main St, Hyannis, with plenty of pet-friendly outdoor dining. Want to enjoy the Cape’s BEST lobster roll on a pet friendly beach? Not so fast…book a room first and we’ll give you the “poop”!
Pet Friendly Beaches
There are several pet-friendly beaches around for when Fido craves a mouth full of salty surf. Again, we’ll help you orchestrate your days with our free pet-friendly self-guided driving tours and maps! If you’re afraid you won’t be able to get around the way you’d like with your pet,
we’ve got yer back!
Pet Friendly Whale Watching
Cape Cod is home to some of the most amazing whale watching in the world. Although our nearby Barnstable Harbor whale watch boat does not accept dogs, we know one that does! Want to take your pooch on a whale watch? We’ll make that happen!
Pet Friendly Nantucket and
If watching reruns of Gilligan’s Island while you’re at work has piqued Fido’s curiosity, both the island ferries accept pets at no cost and are docked 15 minutes from the Inn. Once on Nantucket or Martha’s Vineyard with a pet your options for dining & sightseeing may be limited, but you can still have a great time! We’ll send you along with lots of info and recommendations (we can even tell you where to park for free 😉