COME. SIT. STAY.
“#1 Pet friendly property in New England”
“One of the top 12 pet friendly properties in the world.”
A “Preferred Property” Top Pick!
TRIPS WITH PETS
We’re pet and people friendly!
Your pet can also come along and enjoy the laid-back luxury of our unique pet-friendly Cape Cod destination!
Traveling with your furry offspring can be challenging. Take advantage of our pet-friendly lodging on Cape Cod, and we’ll help point out dog-friendly beaches, fun things to do with your pooch, pet-friendly ferries to the islands and whale watching, as well as pet-friendly outdoor dining. If nothing else, you can both relax poolside with a beer and a bowl of cold water. Does it get any better? Here are some great ear perks and tail wags!
Scroll down for pet policies and pet friendly ideas!
- There is a $25/day pet fee.
- 35-pound pet weight restriction June-September
- 1-year age minimum requirement
- Aggressive dogs need not apply. If you’re concerned with your dog around others, please leave them behind.
- Dogs cannot be left in the room unattended when you leave the property. If your pooch can demonstrate that he/she will not bark, cry or scratch at the door when left alone, exceptions may be made for shorter periods.
- Dogs must be leashed while on the property.
- Our Inn will only accept 3 pets at a time – Please inquire before booking yours.
We ask that all dogs (and guests) be well groomed prior to arrival.
- If you need it, bring bedding or a portable carrier for your pet.
- Pet sheets, towels, and water bowls are available free of charge at the Inn.
- No Cape Cod souvenirs left behind! We have 4 acres for your pooch to walk on
and ask that you please pick up after them.
The Inn is lucky to be surrounded with dog-friendly conservation trails and a beautiful rocky beach within walking distance. Treat Fido to an adventure after breakfast, after all, he had to sit their drooling while you ate! Later in the day, you can follow one of our self-guided tours to find the Cape’s best dog-friendly trails, parks, bike paths, beaches, and ponds.
Doggie Dining & Pooch Pampering
Dining with your pooch means finding a restaurant that 1) has outdoor dining (weather permitting) and 2) is pet-friendly. We have a couple of fun eateries just down the road! A few more minutes from the Inn is Main St, Hyannis, with outdoor dining (a bark-tacular place to grab a sandwich and people/pooch watch). In season, Sesuit Harbor Cafe has the BEST lobster rolls, or you can kick back here for a poolside snack! Want some more dining ideas? Not so fast…book a room first!
Pet Friendly Nantucket and
If watching reruns of Gilligan’s Island all day while you’re at work has piqued Fido’s curiosity, both the island ferries accept pets at no cost and are docked 10 minutes from the Inn. Just like being on Cape Cod or anywhere else, once on Nantucket or Martha’s Vineyard with a pet your options for dining & sightseeing become limited, but you can still have a great time…we’ll send you along with lots of info and recommendations!